Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue60/60Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue30/30Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue0/0Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty
PostSubject: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 am

Daimos walks with Haruko and Mitsuki across the Calm Lands, heading to his father's home. As he walks, he thinks about the many things that have happened since he has been back. He feels a small hand slide into his then he looks down to see Mitsuki smiling at him. He smiles then looks forward again. "So, you're about to meet your grandfather, how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue60/60Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue30/30Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Left_bar_bleue0/0Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:26 am

"I don't care at all, to tell the truth." Mitsuki said as she pulled her hand back away from him, returning it to her side. "Mitsuki, try to act happy, thats all you have to do." Haruko said as she leaned forward to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 am

Daimos looks at her slightly hurt then looks forward again. "I see....well ok then, I understand." He says slowly then walks ahead of them a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 am

Haruko glared at Mitsuki but she only looked away from her. "Why would I wasn't to see someone who wasn't there for his own son?" She asked herself in her mind. Her feelings hidden from the two.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:29 am

Daimos continues to walk ahead of them silently. He looks back at Mitsuki briefly then looks forward again. They soon get to Daimos' father's home. He looks over the house then knocks on the door. When there is no answer, he walks around to the back of the house. He sees a light from the cave behind the house and walks in. When he gets in the cave, he sees Hiro sitting with his sword on the ground next to him. He is calmly drinking sake and reading a scroll. Daimos walks a little closer and Hiro looks up from the scroll at him indifferently. He grins boldly. "Well now, isn't this a surprise. Hello Daimos, what's the reason this time? More answers?" Daimos shakes her head. "No, I came to introduce you to your granddaughter and daughter-in-law. They're up front, so get your sake and follow me." He says then leaves the cave. Hiro looks at him questioningly then grabs his sword and the bottle of sake then stands up. He follows Daimos back to the front of the house. "Dad, this is my wife Haruko and your granddaughter Mitsuki."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:29 am

Mitsuki looked to the man before her then turned her head away from him. "Haruko moved down a bit and placed her arms on Mitsuki's shoulders. "This is Mitsuki, I would be Haruko. Its nice to meet you." She said standing up and now holding her hand out to him.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:31 am

Hiro grins slyly at her. "So you're the one that hooked Daimos, huh? Heh, not bad, not bad at all. Name's Hiro Ishida, nice to meet you." He says then looks down at Mitsuki briefly then back at Haruko. "Come in the house, have a drink with me." He gestures then walks towards the house. "Dad, Mitsuki can't..." "I know that, what do you think I'm stupid? I was talking about you two. She can have a cup of juice or something." He says then walks into the house. Daimos narrows his eyes then they follow him into the house.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 am

Mitsuki rolls her eyes and walks into the house staying behind Daimos most of the time. Haruko looked around the house and gave a half smile. "Nice place."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:32 am

Hiro smirks slightly then leans his sword against the wall and takes a swig from the bottle of sake. "This is more of a summer home, really. My actual home is over on Besaid." He says then walks into the kitchen. He comes back with three bottles of sake and a bottle of juice. He hands a bottle to each of them then puts the third bottle on the table. He kneels down and holds the bottle of juice out to Mitsuki. She gives him a cold stare then looks away. Hiro grins smugly then stands up. "Have it your way kid, I'll keep my juice for myself." He says smartly then puts it on the table and sits down, taking another swig from the bottle. "Well don't just stand there, have a seat! You wouldn't want me to drink alone, would you?" He asks smartly. Daimos sighs and shakes his head then sits down, drinking from the bottle. Hiro laughs loudly and claps Daimos on the back roughly. "There ya go! That's my boy!"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:33 am

"Okay how about a game then? While we are here we might as well go at it." Haruko walks to the table and sits down. She looks to Mitsuki who had taken the seat next to her, her legs crossed over her seat.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:35 am

Hiro leans forward his arm over his knee, grinning at her smugly. "Now Haruko, you wouldn't happen to be challenging me to a drinking contest, would you?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:36 am

"I don't plan on doing a drinking contest. That would be more of a challenge, not a game for fun." Mitsuki looked to the lot of them then put her hands in her lap, leaning on the back of the chair.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:37 am

Hiro shrugs then bottoms-ups the bottle. He tosses it into the trash then pops the cork from the 2nd bottle. He takes a swig then sits back. "So, what the hell are you doing here? What brings you all the way to Spira? And the Calm Lands at that?" He asks. Daimos looks over at Mitsuki and Haru briefly then back to Hiro. "I came to introduce these two to you. But also I need to talk to you."
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 am

Mitsuki looked at the man. She starred at the sake, her eyes reverting to their cat-like looks. Haruko, despite of Mitsuki, took a bottle herself. She pored it into a small glass and took a sip of it.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:39 am

"You need to talk to me, huh? What the hell about?" Hiro asks and takes another swig from his bottle. Daimos takes another swig from the bottle then puts it down on the table. "I wanted to talk about why I'm the one who has to be the Keyblade Reaper." He says. Hiro narrows his eyes and grins. "Damn, so you finally figured it out, huh? Alright, well let's take a walk." He says then gets up. Daimos looks over at Haruko and Mitsuki. "Are you two going to be ok for a while?"
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:41 am

Mitsuki's eyes turned back to that of a humans and she blinked a few times. "Yes, we will be fine here. Go on, get what you came her to get Daimos." Haruko said smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:42 am

Daimos smiles and nods then walks over to them. He kisses Haruko then kneels down to Mitsuki. "I'll be right back, ok baby? Stay here with mommy." He says then kisses her on the forehead and stands up. Hiro stands near the door waiting for Daimos. Daimos walks after him then they leave the house.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 am

Mitsuki gave a soft smile and watched as Daimos left the room with his dad. "Mitsuki, do you not like Hiro?" haruko asked her as she moved to face Mitsuki. Mitsuki only shook her head and crossed her arms on the table laying her head on it afterwards. "This places smells." She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:45 am

Daimos and Hiro walk along the road, Hiro still drinking from his bottle of sake. "That kid of yours doesn't seem to like me too much. Not that I care, but you could've taught her better manners!" He says then drinks from the bottle. Daimos looks over at him and shakes his head. "You're wrong dad, she's very polite and well-mannered, but I think she just has some trouble accepting that you haven't been there for me over the years." He explains. Hiro grimaces then scoffs and takes another drink. "Yeah, right. Sure, blame it on me. That seems to be the best way out for everybody, "blame it on Hiro." He scoffs and drinks again. "Now that wife of yours, Haruko was it? She's quite the looker, a lot better than I would've expected from you, I can tell you that much!" Hiro smirks cockily and takes a drink. Daimos frowns at him. "Dad that's my...." "She looks like she's got a little fire to her, too. You know, just that little touch of attitude to go with the beauty. A real knockout, one of a kind woman if you ask me. I wish your mother was more like that, but of course she wasn't. She was too damn nice and forgiving, not once had I seen her mad, no matter what anyone did. Did you know she wasn't even mad at the guys that murdered her? She actually forgave them, do you believe that? The only reason they aren't still alive is because of me. She was just way too nice!" He says harshly then takes another swig from the bottle. Daimos glared at him. "Dad, what you're saying about my mother just isn't fair. She had a kind heart, that's a good thing. I'm proud she was my mother. Second, I don't like what you've been saying about Haru, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't say anything like that again." He warns. Hiro looks at him smartly and bottoms-ups the sake. "Now Daimos, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were threatening me. You wouldn't be doing that now would you? Because that'd be just downright bad for your health!" He grins. Daimos shakes his head and continues to glare at him. "It's not a threat, it's a promise. If you say anything like that about my mother, Haruko, or Mitsuki again, you'll regret it." He says fiercely. Hiro laughs smartly then grins at him, his teeth lengthened to fangs. "Kid, I've never regretted anything in my life....except your mother!" He sneers then darts at Daimos.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:46 am

Haruko and Mitsuki were at a small lake close to the house, away from the smell Mitsuki claimed there was. Mitsuki was in the water, it lapping at her knees. She was tossing stones out, each one skipping up to only 10 times. Haruko was sitting up on a tree, the sun starting to seat just out past the two.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:47 am

Daimos and Hiro stand blocking, swords locked. Hiro takes a step towards Daimos and grins smartly. "Give it up, kid! You've never been able to beat me, and you never will!" He taunts then pushes him back. Daimos slides to a stop and darts at him again. Their swords clash again, sending out a shock wave. Daimos bursts into a cloud of dark mist, taking Hiro by surprise. He reforms behind Hiro and presses the blade to his neck. "Now I won't say it again, watch what you say about my wife, mother, and daughter!" He says fiercely. Hiro snickers smartly then pushes the blade away. "Heh, not bad Daimos, not bad at all. Let's go back to the house, I've got something to give you." He says then re-sheathes his sword and starts to walk back in the direction of his house. Daimos narrows his eyes then re-sheathes his swords then follows him.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 am

Mitsuki slowly ran out of stones and started to only look at the sunset now. "Mitsuki, you about done now?" Haruko said standing up slowly. Mitsuki turned around to face Haruko and nodded. She slowly started to walk to Haruko, half asleep now. "Here baby." Haruko said picking her up. "Just rest." Mitsuki turned a bit, "But mom, I dont-" She stopped her sentence right there and decided she would rather be carried this once.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:50 am

They get back to the house in time to see Haruko carrying Mitsuki. Hiro glances at them then walks into the house. Daimos smiles then walks over to them. He places his hand on Mitsuki's head then kisses Haruko lightly. "Come on, my dad said he had something to give me." Daimos says quietly then they walk into the house after Hiro. "Never thought I'd be giving this away, least of all to you! But I gotta hand it to you, you did good!" Hiro calls from another part of the house. He soon comes back holding a sword sheathed in a dark red scabbard. He walks over to Daimos and holds it out to him. "Here, as a reward for beating me." He says. Daimos looks at it then takes it. He unsheathes it and looks at the demonic blade. He holds it up and inspects it then re-sheathes his and puts it into one of the holsters on his back. "Thanks dad, but I think we'd better be going, little Mitsuki here is worn out." He says and places his hand on her head briefly. Hiro nods slightly then goes to the back of the house again without saying anything.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am

Mitsuki smiled and turned her face into Haruko. "What did you do with your dad?" Haruko whispered while walking with him out the door, mitsuki still tightly in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
MP:
Portal Power:

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am

"He started to badmouth you two and my mother, so we got into a fight. I won, and that's why he gave me this sword." Daimos explains as he taps on the sword's hilt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa   Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiro Ishida, meeting grandpa
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next