Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dark Transformation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Dark Transformation Left_bar_bleue60/60Dark Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Dark Transformation Left_bar_bleue30/30Dark Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Dark Transformation Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Transformation Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dark Transformation Empty
PostSubject: Dark Transformation   Dark Transformation Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:52 am

Name: Dark Transformation

Magic Cost: All

Effects: It allows my character to shape shift into any form he wants. Example: In Kingdom Hearts that Shadow changed into Belle to get the Beast out of the room when Riku started fighting Sora.

History: When my character was trying to train himself, he was trying to trying to be able to sneak into enemy territories. He found that is he tried hard enough, he could shape shift into the form he wanted to be in. Very good if my character wants to spy on somebody. Not always full-proof, the person I'm impersonating may turn up while I'm transformed. This is very embarasing, because everyone will be attacking me at the same time. Or somebody would see me transforming.

Duration: Four posts max
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Dark Transformation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny :: Character Creation :: Enchantments-
Jump to: