Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Keyblades and Dualwielding

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Keyblades and Dualwielding Left_bar_bleue60/60Keyblades and Dualwielding Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Keyblades and Dualwielding Left_bar_bleue30/30Keyblades and Dualwielding Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Keyblades and Dualwielding Left_bar_bleue0/0Keyblades and Dualwielding Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Keyblades and Dualwielding Empty
PostSubject: Keyblades and Dualwielding   Keyblades and Dualwielding Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:04 am

Of course since this site is about Kingdom Hearts alot of people will be wanting to use Keyblades and Dualwield. Well there are some rules that you will have to follow.

New members-Kingdom Key(must be used no exceptions)

50+ posts- you are allowed to use a keyblade from the game or create your own keyblade, if you choose to use a keyblade from the game you MUST tell me which kind you want in a pm so i can anayze you rp skill and see if you are capable of using that keyblade.

100+ posts- same as above

200+ posts- same as above

and it keeps going at intervals of 100 until you reach 500+ posts

at this level you are allowed to request to become a Duelwielder such as myself. You MUST pm me requesting this, then I will either analyze your rp skills or fight you personally to see if you can handle it. At times I may open a sort of tourney to see who is the best of the best out of the keyblade wielders.

Here is a list of Keyblades from the Kingdom Hearts Series, only one person is allowed to own one of these and only one. I will put your names next to the one you own. To obtain these Keyblades you Must have 50+ posts and ask me in a pm. Then you have to make the usual weapon page with its description. When it is approved you should try and make a rp thread where you obtain it so it makes sense. I left out the Ultima, Fenrir, Acrossing Two, and the Proof of Victory out because they are too powerful for anyone to use.

Available Keyblades:
Kingdom Key
Photon Debugger
Rumbling Rose
Guardian Soul
Circle of Life
Three Wishes
Hidden Dragon
Star Seeker
Bond of Flame
Sweet Memory
Decisive Pumpkin
Hero's Crest
Follow The Wind
Gullwing
Monochrome
Sleeping Lion
Mysterious Abyss
Wishing Lamp
Diamond Dust
One Winged Angel
Olympia
Jungle King
Lionheart
Metal Chocobo
Fairy Harp
Pumpkin King
Fatal Crest
Crabclaw
Lady Luck
Oblivion (You must have 2500 posts and be approved to use this keyblade)
Oathkeeper (Same as Oblivion)
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny :: Character Creation :: Weapons-
Jump to: