Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Reality Rush

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Reality Rush Left_bar_bleue60/60Reality Rush Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Reality Rush Left_bar_bleue30/30Reality Rush Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Reality Rush Left_bar_bleue0/0Reality Rush Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Reality Rush Empty
PostSubject: Reality Rush   Reality Rush Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:16 am

Name: Reality Rush

Magic Cost: 10 mana for everybody I cast it on

Requirements: At least 10 mana

Effect: Blocks some psychological, technological, and spiritual attacks and/or abilities. I can cast it on multiple people. I roll a dice. If it is evens, it works. If it is odds, it doesn’t. If I get a 2, I have 20%. If I get a 4, I have 40%. If I get a 6, the attack or ability or both that is being used is stopped. Lasts for 5 posts.

Damage: Blocks at least 20% of the damage taken

History: I was tired of fighting Kyle or Zexion because they always use special attacks to kill me. I decided to change that. I started trying to find a way to make a sort of shield to that I don’t get as hurt. After 3 weeks of trying to find something, I gave up. I banged my keyblade onto the floor and a mysterious orb surrounded me. I knew I had finally found what I was looking for. I spent a long time trying to control it, but found it difficult because it was so random. I discovered that it blocked many different kinds of attacks and abilities, and that I could cast it on many things at once.
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Reality Rush
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny :: Character Creation :: Skills-
Jump to: