Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hell Spear V2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Hell Spear V2 Left_bar_bleue60/60Hell Spear V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Hell Spear V2 Left_bar_bleue30/30Hell Spear V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Hell Spear V2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Hell Spear V2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hell Spear V2 Empty
PostSubject: Hell Spear V2   Hell Spear V2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Name: Hell Spear Lv2

Type of Weapon: Spear

Primary/Secondary: Primary

Enchanted: No

Ability/Function: Used for attacking anything that doesn't have to do with water or slowness(ness)

Close/long range: Close and Far(Kilam can throw it and bring it back with a string that's attached to the back.)

Damage: 25

History: During my battle for Shuurai's Claw, I was losing hooribly until my pocket began to become extremely hot during the battle. I ignored it until it began to become extremely painful. I took it out to discover it was all of my keychains. I jumped far away for a little time and decided if I wanted to live that I would have to sacrifice my keyblades. I smashed my Hell Spear into them, expelling a large amount of energy that caused my Hell Spear to turn into it's second form. Unfortunatly, it destroyed my keychains.

Picture(description):It looks like the normal Hell Spear but the flame has spread all across the spear and the tip becomes about a foot long.
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Hell Spear V2
Page 1 of 1