Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roxas' keyblade

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Roxas' keyblade Left_bar_bleue60/60Roxas' keyblade Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Roxas' keyblade Left_bar_bleue30/30Roxas' keyblade Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Roxas' keyblade Left_bar_bleue0/0Roxas' keyblade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Roxas' keyblade Empty
PostSubject: Roxas' keyblade   Roxas' keyblade Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 8:15 pm

Name: Kingdom Key

Type of Weapon: Keyblade

Primary/Secondary: Primary until I change it.

Ability/Function: Always returns to owner.

Close/long range: both

Damage: roll two dice add together numbers on dice.

History: I first obtained the kingdom key when a dusk stole our photos. I wanted to prove that me and my friends (Hayner, Pence, and Ollett) were innocent of not stealing them. I followed it all the way to the haunted mansion gate. The Kingdom Key digitalized into my hand as I figured out that my weapon befor couldn't do any damage to the dusk. I finally killed the dusk and took the photos back to The Usual Spot. I once again obtained the keyblade during a dream, fighting dusks. I went to the top of the strange place to fight Twinlight Thorn, a giant nobody that almost killed my, but the keyblade refleted the attack and destroied twinlight thorn. I finally got the kingdom key when the gang was searching for the "seven secrets of Twinlight Town" for our summer report. I saw Naminé in the second floor window and ran in there, defeating dusks and creepers along the way. I accendently got into the basment and drew a sign. Then a secret passage opened and found Diz. I tried to slash him only to find out he was a hologram. That was the last time I was seen with the Kingdom Key.

Picture: Roxas' keyblade Kingdomkey
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Roxas' keyblade
Page 1 of 1