Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ichira Limit Break 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Ichira Limit Break 1 Left_bar_bleue60/60Ichira Limit Break 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Ichira Limit Break 1 Left_bar_bleue30/30Ichira Limit Break 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Ichira Limit Break 1 Left_bar_bleue0/0Ichira Limit Break 1 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Ichira Limit Break 1 Empty
PostSubject: Ichira Limit Break 1   Ichira Limit Break 1 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:56 am

Name: Darkness Reins

Description: He turns pure black and his eyes glow yellow (much like Anti Sora) He is lightning fast and can be invisable in the shadows

Damage: depending on 5 dice rolls

History: I was in Mio a city of darkness, when I was traveling through the world and a shadow demon taught me this Limit Break. I keep practicing and still don't have it right. I think I need some more motivation. (See Mitsuki, Tsukiya, Daimos, Haruko, or any of my friends die, or get injured.)

HP activation: less than half of my HP
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Ichira Limit Break 1
Page 1 of 1