Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Haruko's Forms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Haruko's Forms Left_bar_bleue60/60Haruko's Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Haruko's Forms Left_bar_bleue30/30Haruko's Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Haruko's Forms Left_bar_bleue0/0Haruko's Forms Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Haruko's Forms Empty
PostSubject: Haruko's Forms   Haruko's Forms Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:37 am

Name: Fury Form

Magic: 20

Requirements: Sanctuary Keyblade

Drawbacks: losses 5 mana points when I revert back

Advantages: Can use 2 Chakrams, power of fire, rolls for damage is as followed, 1-2=30, 2-3=40 4-5=50, 6=65

Description: Gains the power of my elements to infuse my body in fire so that I can wield a set of Chakrams

History: As the power of fire within me grew stronger it released itself. Ripping my flesh off my body. Haruko knew exactly what this was since Xemnas said this will be taught to her soon. (This form has been gained while I was under Xemnas' rule)

Name: Aqua Form

Magic: 30 Mana

Requirements: Sanctuary kayblade

Drawbacks: cant use attacking skills

Advantages: magic skills can be used at half the mana cost

Description: This form allows Haruko to get access get access her spells a lot more easily. The form encases her ice armor.

History: Xemnas taught me this skill a few weeks after my first. He always teaches me the element then a form next so you can only guess what spell I was learning before this form was available to me. This form helps me wield my spells with less mana so it can be useful when fighting an enemy with a lot of health.

Name: Lightning Form

Magic: 40

Requirements: Sanctuary kayblade

Drawbacks: Losses 5 heath when I revert back.

Advantages: Can use the power of lighting, a set of throwing knives, Attacks using the knives but when it draws out it looks like lightning, Dice roll for damage is as followed, 1=90, 2=80, 3=70, 4=80, 5=90, 6=100.

Description: Gains the power of my elements to infuse my body in Lightning so that I can wield a set of throwing knives as fast as a bolt of lightning.

History: This was the final form Xemnas thought I could get. He never taught me another one so I thought it was it, but was it really over? I had to find out for real, and thats when I found out what they were doing to me.

Duration: 6 posts maximum.

Name: Light Form

Magic: 50

Requirements: Dual Wield

Drawbacks: can't use mana based attacks

Advantages: Can use two swords to attack the target, all attacks would be based on a dice roll, 1-2=100, 2-3=120, 4-5=100, 6=130, damage

Description: Gains the power of my Keyblades to infuse my body in Light so that I can wield my blades at their full potential. Both keyblade transform into blades that look like they were made of the light. When Haruko access this form she grows two white-feathered wings and her cloak turns white.

History: I learned this form when I had battled Daimos that day long ago. He was quite good and his form was just the opposite of mine, pure darkness. We wanted to see which is better. Turns out they are the same, we learned that the hard way. Both of them thought they had died when the battle was over.

Duration: 7 posts maximum

Name: Dark Entity Form

Magic: 60

Requirements: Dual wield

Drawbacks: cant use healing items

Advantages: I can use all my attacks at only 10 mana per attack, all my attacks are doubled. Attack up to three times.

Description: Gains the power of my Keyblades to infuse my body in Darkness so that I can wield my blades at their full potential, just this time they are tapped into the darkness rather then light. Both keyblade transform into blades that look like they were made of pure darkness. When Haruko access this form she grows two black-feathered wings.

History: When Daimos and Haruko both lost their battle and thought they had died, they were really in the furthest point away from anything. They were on a world that looked like it has been from the future. While they were there Haruko asked daimos to teach her how to tap into the darkness in exchange for him to tap into the light.

Duration: 4 posts maximum
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Haruko's Forms
Page 1 of 1