Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Takeshi's Terror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin

Vitals
HP:
60/60  (60/60)
MP:
30/30  (30/30)
Portal Power:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Takeshi's Terror   Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:35 am

Name: Takeshi’s Terror

Magic: 3/4 of it

Requirements: Need to have at least 3/4 of my total mana. Need to be at half health to use it

Drawbacks: All damage I take is ˝ stronger. Example: Kyle hits me for two damage. In this form, I would take 3 damage. Unable to use potions.

Advantages: Faster, all attacks are ˝, Stronger, I restore 20 health and mana I have lost when I go into the form.

Description: My whole body turns pitch black. My eyes are red. My fingers are longer, so I have a better grip on the keyblade. My teeth are long, like fangs. My voice becomes deep and disorientated. Think of Venom from spider-man 3, and you have a pretty good idea of what is looks like.

History: Once, I was fighting Kyle, and he was winning. I got so angry at him that my hate consumed me. I grew faster, stronger, and more powerful. I changed into something else entirely. I was eventually able to control it with some practice, and now I can do more damage than I ever thought I could.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://khed.forumotion.com

Takeshi's Terror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny :: Character Creation :: Forms-
Jump to: