Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny

No matter the time or the distance, the bonds you make are eternal. Remember your past, live your present, and CONTROL YOUR FUTURE!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Takeshi's Terror

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daimos Ishida
Admin
Daimos Ishida

Vitals
HP:
Takeshi's Terror Left_bar_bleue60/60Takeshi's Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
MP:
Takeshi's Terror Left_bar_bleue30/30Takeshi's Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (30/30)
Portal Power:
Takeshi's Terror Left_bar_bleue0/0Takeshi's Terror Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Takeshi's Terror Empty
PostSubject: Takeshi's Terror   Takeshi's Terror Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2007 2:35 am

Name: Takeshi’s Terror

Magic: 3/4 of it

Requirements: Need to have at least 3/4 of my total mana. Need to be at half health to use it

Drawbacks: All damage I take is ˝ stronger. Example: Kyle hits me for two damage. In this form, I would take 3 damage. Unable to use potions.

Advantages: Faster, all attacks are ˝, Stronger, I restore 20 health and mana I have lost when I go into the form.

Description: My whole body turns pitch black. My eyes are red. My fingers are longer, so I have a better grip on the keyblade. My teeth are long, like fangs. My voice becomes deep and disorientated. Think of Venom from spider-man 3, and you have a pretty good idea of what is looks like.

History: Once, I was fighting Kyle, and he was winning. I got so angry at him that my hate consumed me. I grew faster, stronger, and more powerful. I changed into something else entirely. I was eventually able to control it with some practice, and now I can do more damage than I ever thought I could.
Back to top Go down
https://khed.forumotion.com

Takeshi's Terror
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Hearts: Eternal Destiny :: Character Creation :: Forms-
Jump to: